Sunday, April 3, 2011



Had a wonderful weekend with my Hubby and my Son....We took my son to Kobe's steak house for the first time. My son loved the entertainment from the cook but he was less than impressed with the food. My poor kiddos have not been introduced to authentic food



We also went shopping for me some nursing scrubs for work. No I am not a nurse but I work in an eye doctors office and we all have to wear scrubs. We all try to match our scrubs but since I just started I just get plain ones to match all their pretty ones.


We started at Gordmans as someone told me they had cheap ones...I am cheap but did not find any. However the boys found stuff for them...Lucky dogs..lol

All I got was an owie from an easter decoration I was looking at. It dropped on my foot. I did however break it so I put it back on the shelf and walked away quietly....OOOOPS


The day was not a total loss however....We found a uniform store at the mall and I got my scrubs....I am set now


I had to take my boy back to his dad today. That is always so sad for me.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE Kobe's! I took the boys and oddly enough Kam LOVES the soup and Ethan loves the rice! They are the pickiest eaters too! I am craving Kobe's now! ha!

    ReplyDelete