Monday, April 4, 2011

OOOOOO the Woes of life

Well here the hubby and I are again....down to 1 vehicle. It is kind of funny (or maybe not) My kids and I used to say that we had the Clutts curse when it came to vehicles. Clutts is my kids last name and used to be mine. It never fails we always have vehicle problems. My poor new hubby is suffering my Clutts curse that even though I changed my name to his I think the curse has stayed with me. Last week our GMC Jimmy would not start so my hubby's cousin came over and changed our fuel filter and amazingly it did the trick...ahhh (or so we thought)....Yesterday I had to drive about an hour to take my son back to his dad (he lives with him). Before we left town our car told us we had tire pressure issues. Hubby pulled over checked all tires and they looked fine. We made it to our destination and got out of the car and we all hear ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....Yep flat tire...ugh and we were in a somewhat small town on a Sunday evening...Nothing open to get tire fixed. So we put on the donut and drive back home 1 hour away. Well to make a long story short we got tire fixed only for the hubby to come out 1 hour and half later and it be flat again and this morning the GMC is out of commision again... So 1 fuel pump and one brand new tire and we will be back in business.... OOOOOOO the Woes of life (at least when your an older car owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment